Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit

In jos 
AutorMesaj
DaNNy
Administrator
Administrator
DaNNy

Browser : [FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit Opera10 Bara Warn Bara Warn : [FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit 14527926 Sex masculin Mesaje : 981
Euro Xzone : 11525
Reputatie : 2
Data nasterii : 17/02/1998
Data de inscriere : 18/03/2011
Varsta : 26
Localizare : In Inima Ta

[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit Empty
MesajSubiect: [FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit   [FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit I_icon_minitimeMier Mai 18, 2011 1:46 pm

AGE OF EMPIRES 2 GOLD EDITION [AOK & TC ARE TOGETHER]

SCREENSHOTS
[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit 20103aoe2gold1
[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit 2010c3caoe2gold2
[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit 2010bac3aoe2gold3
[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit 2010088aoe2gold5
[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit Ageiifeudalagecelts_1
[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit Age%20of%20Empires%20II%20The%20Conquerors%20Expansion%20-%20InGame%205

SHORT DESCRIPTION
Age of Empires II Gold Edition is a real-time traditional strategy game. It is an incredible game that will give you hours of fun. The game covers a 1000-year period from the fall of the Roman Empire through to the Middle Ages. There are thirteen civilisations and you are the leader of one of them. You have to vanquish the other twelve by taking a global view of the whole playing ground. You are the leader and as such you must lead your people to final victory by using military, economic and alliance strategies. You will have to train your armies in the art of war; you can use your cavalry and infantry battalions to wage war on your rivals. You will also have to bring wealth and prosperity to your people by opening new markets and consolidating a dynamic and fertile economy. As you can see this game provides hours and hours of fun.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
PII 350Mhz CPU
128 MB SDRAM
32 MB VGA
8 bit Sound Card
Less than 1 GB HDD Space

NO NEED TO MOUNT, CRACK NOR SERIAL KEY TO PLAY! ONLY RUN EXE FILE AND WAIT A WHILE 3

DOWNLOAD LINK (384MB)
Cod:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1025818191/AGOEM2_AU79_ED.rar

PASSWORD
Cod:
SupperDupper

xxshadow31xx a scris:
This worked 100% and it was PERFECT. One link download, no problems. I can't express my gratitude in text... you have no idea how badly I wanted this old classic and nobody else had a working link. Honestly, thank you so much for all your hard work. Please don't listen to the idiotic people saying it's a virus or commanding you to upload it to Megaupload. This is a great download and I thank you 1000x for keeping it alive. Again, works 100% great and keep up the good work, Superb! 5

Buggyboy100 a scris:
Thanks man, Been looking for this for ages. Works great. 100% free from any virus's. Cheers.

Matjoso a scris:
Works perfect

Running 7 64

3LE a scris:
Thanks Superb, the game works like a charm!

Toilet_Plunger a scris:
Sweet! This automatically installs the 1.0e patch for AoC. Good stuff.

Darth_Blade a scris:
works great on XP. no color issues. And great installer too. contains patches. everything every patch and both game installed at the same time and no crack needed. thank you very much.

Acamapichtli a scris:
There is solution for bad colors issue, which works for me fine: run the game, then minimize it, run task manager, end explorer process, and then everything in the game will be fine.
To run explorer again select in tast manager menu File->New task and type "explorer".

redbundy a scris:

It does bring 2 icons to the desktop. One for the game one for the expansion. I was playing last night. It's there and works.

jonathan0220 a scris:
Thanks !

Works Great!

hanijossi a scris:
This works fine on my Win7 32bit just fine. You're a champion, thanx.

riager a scris:
thank you very much! works perfect on win7, needed almost 8 hours today to win my first battle 1

VampireGod a scris:
Thx man been looking for this for looong time,works perfect on my win 7 32bit

_Nao_ a scris:
Superb a scris:
_Nao_ a scris:
just me or is the grass made up of millions of tiny red and green pixels? and water purple ones, maybe my computer? but im pretty sure a toaster could run AoE

Some users report this "bad color issue" unfortunately. You are not alone.

FIX: If running Win7/Vista/ simply right click your desktop go to "Personalize" change your Theme to "Windows Classic" close the window, Right clcik your desktop once more this time go to "Screen Resolution" and leave that window open, (You dont have to change your Resolution) you can minimize the window or just leave it up, DO NOT close.. this will fix the Red/Green dots and purple water. 1 Hope it helps!!

Follow this link to Age Of Empires 3 and All Expansion Packs
Cod:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=8573700&highlight=

Follow this link to Age Of Mythology Gold Edition
Cod:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=3290395&highlight=
Sus In jos

[FSc] Age Of Empires 2 Gold Edition |1 Link|Win7 32-64 bit
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [FS] Age of Empires 2 & The Conquerors (PC) SINGLE LINK
» [Wup][FSC] Rise of Nations Gold Edition Portable
» [RS.com] [HTTP] Gold.Miner.Vegas.+.Special.Edition. All Vers
» [MU] Penumbra_Overture-PROCYON (Single Link)
» [FS] Age of Empires III (3) + WarChiefs + Asian Dynasties

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: [Xzone]-Warez :: Jocuri-
Mergi direct la: