Left 4 Dead 2 | Final [DiGiTALZONE]The complete game fully updated
Left 4 Dead 2 is a cooperative first-person shooter game. It is the sequel to Valve Corporation's award-winning Left 4 Dead. The game launched on November 17, 2009, for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in the United States and November 20 in Europe. It builds upon the cooperatively focused gameplay of the original and uses Valve's proprietary Source engine, the same game engine used in Left 4 Dead.
Like the original, Left 4 Dead 2 is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, and focuses on four survivors fighting against hordes of the infected. The survivors must fight their way through levels, interspersed with safe houses that act as checkpoints, with the goal of reaching a rescue vehicle at the campaign's finale. The gameplay is procedurally altered by an artificial intelligence engine dubbed the "Director" that monitors the players' performance and alters the scenario to provide a dynamic challenge for the players as they progress. Several new features have been introduced, such as new types of infected, melee weapons, and a story-arc that connects each of the game's five campaigns together.FEATURES:
- Standalone / NonSteam
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Playable on LAN
and on NON-Steam
servers (Press F11
TAB for All NON-Steam Servers
- Clean RIP of Steam's files.
- Packed in User-Friendly Installer.
- lastest GameVersion 220.127.116.11SCREEN-SHOTS:
-Pentium IV 3 GHz or equivalent
-1GB ram (for XP), 2GB ram (for Vista)
-DirectX9 compatible video card, with at least 128mb ram..NET 3.5
Links are interchangeable!
1. Q. What to do if i get "left4dead2.exe - System Error:
The program can't start because steam_api.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."-Error Message?A. Set the "Check-for-Updates"-Period to "Never" or "Every Month"
*this problem will be fixed with the next update
2. Q. How can i change the Game-Language?A. Change your Steam-Language
*this problem will be fixed with the next update(Updator will include a option to do this)
3. Q. On the load screen after the intro movie the game stops responding. How do I fix this?A. Right click on your shortcut (or the updator if you run it directly from the dir) and "Run as administrator"FontFix - Beta
1. Download and extract this:
2. Extract fonts.zip to any folder you want
3. Copy the extracted fonts to C:\Windows\fonts (confirm with "Install-Fonts")
4. Run the L4D2_FontFix.exe as Admin and restart your system after the progress is done.