Browser : Bara Warn : Mesaje : 981
Euro Xzone : 11525
Reputatie : 2
Data nasterii : 17/02/1998
Data de inscriere : 18/03/2011
Varsta : 19
Localizare : In Inima Ta
|Subiect: [MU] Eschalon.Book.II.v1.05.incl.serial-THETA Mier Mai 18, 2011 2:10 pm|| |
- Citat :
- Fixed: Magi Surami no longer drops Bluish Key
- Fixed: Quick-traveling now properly expires all turn-dependent effects
- Fixed: Rapid turn exploit issues with CTRL + Left Mouse clicking
- Fixed: Pressing "T" to ignite torch uses a round.
- Fixed: Picking up an item doesn't remove its weight from your overall load.
- Fixed: Avatar clothes updated properly when unequiping items and placing them directly in a container.
- Fixed: Can no longer swap equipment while Stunned or in Parry Mode
- Fixed: Can no longer camp atop loot bag.
- Fixed: Widget no longer shows in Hellice Lake cabin. Also redesigned the cabin to be less wang-like.
- Fixed: Several NPC portraits and sounds were incorrect.
- Fixed: A number of minor map bugs.
- Fixed: A number of minor bugs related to weapon damage.
- Fixed: Overwhelming Volley throws the proper number of weapons, and will throw all weapons carried if less than maximum volley.
- Fixed: Entangled creatures can no longer attack you under any circumstances.
- Fixed: Certain items no longer show as needing repaired even if game is set for "no deterioration of equipment".
- Fixed: Items that are at 100% no longer show a 1gp repair cost.
- Fixed: Powder Kegs no longer disappear if your inventory is full.
- Fixed: Tweaked Repair Skill (repair while camping) to correct a few anomalies
- Fixed: Riposte Feat resets properly after one-hit kills.
- Fixed: Portal Spell now displays anchor point info correctly.
- Fixed: More typos as reported by players.
- Fixed: Disarm Trap animation not so slow on Macintosh.
- Fixed: Hunger/Thrist bug when sleeping at Inn.
- Fixed: Weight calculation bug when lifting objects from containers and dropping powder kegs.
- Updated: Changed the wording on the Shield deflection bonus.
- Updated: Changed Cat's Eyes spell just a bit. Should work fine under all circumstances.
- Updated: New Screen Capture function works almost everywhere inside the game.
- Updated: Edwin no longer accuses you of a crime by just touching the door inside his office.
- Balance: Starvation and Dehydration damage is now compounded, so the more hungry or thirsty your character is, the more damage he/she endures.
- Balance: Poison now compounds not only in duration, but amount of trauma as well.
- Balance: General Ghorr is more powerful, as are some of the other Taurax
- Balance: Hellbringer Challenge raised to >800 kills.
- Balance: Wealthy Lord Challenge rasied to >80,000 gp.
- Added: New map areas, including Fathamurk dungeon beneath the Farrock Caves.
- Added: Several new Item bonuses
- Added: You can now pour potions on to the ground (to get an empty flask). Just act like you are throwing a potion away to pour it out.
Link checked on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 am (GMT) [Linkchecker Bot]