Browser : Bara Warn : Mesaje : 981
Euro Xzone : 11525
Reputatie : 2
Data nasterii : 17/02/1998
Data de inscriere : 18/03/2011
Varsta : 19
Localizare : In Inima Ta
|Subiect: [MU] Terraria 1.01 THETA Mier Mai 18, 2011 2:03 pm|| |
New update is out.
- Items: Cobwebs now prevent falling damage correctly.
- Items: Certain 'Dev only' items were removed, as they were for testing only.
- Items: The dark outlines on player and armor sprites have been blended better.
- Items: Torches now work correctly when being placed on wooden platforms.
- Items: Spawning no longer destroys chests that are placed on ground that is removed due to spawn point clearing.
- Items: Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.
- NPCs: Guide now explains the use of a hammer and its interactions with walls and placed objects.
- Crash Fixes: Leaving the settings menu via the back button should no longer crash the game.
- Performance: Added a toggle for Frame skip, which can correct some slowdown issues on higher end computers.
- Performance: Optimized Single Player and Multiplayer.
- Performance: Players who haven't cheated will no longer be flagged as a cheater.
- Controls: The Inventory button is now re-mappable.
EDIT: To clarify for some people - NO CRACK AND NO STEAM IS NEEDED. The game's perfectly playable, including multiplayer.
If you have problems getting the game to work, download and install .NET Framework 4 and XNA Framework 4.