Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

[FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Snk

Browser : [FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS) Mozill10 Bara Warn Bara Warn : [FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS) Banat Sex masculin Mesaje : 469
Euro Xzone : 10563
Reputatie : 0
Data de inscriere : 18/05/2011

[FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS) Empty
MesajSubiect: [FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS)   [FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS) I_icon_minitimeJoi Mai 19, 2011 12:26 pm

[FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS) Mario_%26_Luigi_Bowsers_Inside_Story

Citat :
Sitting on my whiteboard at work are a few feature ideas I scribbled out over the past couple of years, one of which is still there labeled "Bowser's Big Break." Nintendo's uberantagonist is quite possibly the only core Nintendo character over the past couple of decades who has never been given the keys to a starring videogame role, and my feature idea was to highlight different game ideas where Bowser could find himself as the star. Nintendo has beaten me to the punch: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is, unofficially anyway, his "big break." The third game in the Mario & Luigi series lets gamers run amok as the koopa king in the fantastic RPG design, and this fact � along with the hilarious script, epic battles, and fun new gameplay modes � makes this sequel the best in the series.

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of the Mario & Luigi series, ever since its start on the Game Boy Advance in Superstar Saga. The Alphadream-developed franchise essentially fixed what I think is broken in the traditional Japanese-style RPG games. First of all, the game never took itself seriously � Nintendo gave control over its precious Mario characters and the Mushroom Kingdom to the developers, and they went over-the-top to produce a tongue-and-cheek script that almost parodied pretentious RPGs. It also focused on a battle system that required more than basic menu selections. It involved the players with skill-based challenges, so while they could certainly watch the attacks unfold on-screen, to really take advantage of the power of the attack the game needed help from the player with well-timed button presses as the attacks played out. Then there's the idea of having players directly control two characters together, and tying those characters' action to individual action buttons really made the game its own design.

And of course, no random battles. Thank god.

For more information and Screens go here

[FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS) Download_button

Dead Link

New Link

NOTE: You have to rename the file extension after downloadingfrom .nd5 to .nds and done.

Enjoy.

A Thanks would be appreciated.
Sus In jos

[FS] Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (NDS)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [FS/DL] Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - NDS
» [FSC] NDS Nintendo Super Mario 64 DS
» [FSC] Nintendo NDS Mario Kart
» Mario Bros Theme For Win7.
» [MULTI] Super Mario Bros X v1.3 pc

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: [Xzone]-Warez :: Console-
Mergi direct la: