AFL Australian Football League PAL WII-PLAYME
Release: 17.05.2011 | English | PAL WII | Developer: Wicked Witch Software | 4.43 Gb
Bringing the Australian Football League to the Wii, AFL offers gamers the chance to experience real footballer action via visceral Wii Remote motion controls. Gameplay features such as mini contests, specky’s, smothers, handballs, kicks, evade, hip and shoulder and tackles all provide precise, realistic sports action. A ten-year Career Manager Mode gives gamers an extended play experience over the life of the game. Plus, you can engage your friends in multiplayer matches of up to eight players.
* Over 50 licensed teams from the AFL, VFL, TAC Cup, and Under 18′s competitions.
* Realistic stadia from around Australia.
* Create and customise players and edit existing teams.
* Up to 8 player multiplayer.
* Broadcast style presentation with multiple replay’s.
* Mini games to challenge friends or hone your skills.
* Expert commentary by Dennis Cometti and Brian Taylor.Download:or:link interchangeable